Music for Licensing
The actual license varies by which asset store you download from (see their terms for more).
However, whether paid or free, the general rights & restrictions to use my music are this:
- You may use this music in any of your projects, whether they're commercial or not.
- You may edit or remix them to better suit your project's needs.
- You may use my music in multiple projects without further payment (if required).
- While you don't have to give credit to LudoLoon Studio, it's still certainly appreciated!
- Copyright ownership of all recordings still belongs to LudoLoon Studio LLC.
- You may NOT resell, relicense or otherwise distribute any packs or individual tracks by themselves.
- For any soundtrack deals please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to negotiate a deal.
- Otherwise, you may NOT redistribute my music as part of a standalone game soundtrack.
If you want to buy an individual track that's part of a music pack we can also arrange that by email.
P.S. If you use my music, send your promo to email@example.com and I'll share it!